At Saint Cloud State University you will be exposed to the wide-ranging field of English Studies in courses that explore literature, rhetoric, composition, new media studies, creative writing and pedagogy.
- Small seminar-style classes allow for informed discussions about literature and close mentoring relationships with faculty.
- Tuition costs less than $15,000 for Minnesota and reciprocity students.
- Program offers flexible scheduling with evening courses.
- Up to 30 assistantships available teaching first-year composition and consulting at the writing center, providing students with a stipend and tuition remission.
- Close student-faculty contact outside the classroom with an emphasis on advising final research projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theories in Second Language Acquisition
- Seminar in Child Bilingualism
- Seminar in ESL and Culture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 885 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.