The Counseling - Clinical Mental Health program at Saint Cloud State University will prepare you to work with a trauma-informed lens with individuals, families, groups or organizations.
- A cohort-model program that welcomes 18 full-time students each year
- Uses block scheduling, limiting classes to 2-3 days per week
- Faculty are licensed and provide clinical work in the community
- Clinical instruction is provided with a 6:1 faculty to student ratio
- Students have one year of supervised clinical experience, on campus, prior to internship
- 100% student placement for internships with the majority being hired during placement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics in Psychology and Behavior Analysis
- Social Bases of Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Counselling View 875 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Three completed recommendation forms.
- A current resume listing educational background, professional experience and volunteer and community involvements.
- A statement of intent addressing the following:A brief description of the applicant’s background, training and experience.
- A statement of short- and long-term professional goals.
- A statement of purpose regarding the interest in your degree program.
- Identify areas of strength and challenges in pursuing this degree.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 24 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.