At the Communication Sciences and Disorders program offered by Saint Cloud State University , you will complete course work and clinical experiences. Your knowledge and skills acquisition (KASA) will be documented in line with American Speech-Language-Hearing Association certification standards.
- Offered in two phases to accommodate both students who had clinical experience as an undergrad and those who did not.
- Eight to 10 graduate assistantships available each year.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for Minnesota Department of Education and/or Minnesota Department of Health licensure as speech-language pathologists.
- Students provide diagnostic and therapy services in speech-language pathology and audiology for children and adults through the university's Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic.
- Small program atmosphere where students get to know their peers and professors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Diagnostics in Speech-Language Pathology
- Audiological Evaluation and Management for Speech-Language Pathologists
- Consultation in Communication Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Psychology Clinical Psychology View 478 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Due to accrediting agency standards, the program cannot admit part-time students.
- Qualified candidates are invited to interview with faculty members and tour the facilities. Applicants unable to visit campus due to travel distance will have the opportunity to interview via Skype.
- Selection is heavily based on the applicant's scores earned on the verbal and quantitative subsections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), on undergraduate GPA, and on recommendation letters from faculty familiar with the applicant's potential for success in graduate school.
- Applicants must reapply each year they wish to be considered for admission.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 24 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.