At the College Counseling and Student Development program offered by Saint Cloud State University, you will learn the concepts and standards of the American College Personnel Association and the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, which are woven into the program so that you can integrate helping skills, student development theory, current research findings and practical application.
Faculty and staff have broad educational and experiential backgrounds and will help you gain an understanding of working as a student services professional.
- Program combines courses in helping skills and student development theory with extensive experiential opportunities.
- Real-world experience working with students built into the curriculum.
- Strong focus on working with diverse student populations.
- Small classes and a cohort model support close relationships between students and faculty.
- Program designed for both part-time and full-time students.
- High percentage of students are offered graduate assistant positions in student and academic support offices across campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Practicum in Behavior Analysis
- Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavioral Applications
- Behavioral Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology International Development Counselling View 939 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.