Our programs offered by Saint Cloud State University prepare students for career placement in academic research, industry, medical professions, natural resource management, teaching and more.
Biological Sciences Program Highlights
- Thesis (Master of Science) and non-thesis (Master of Arts) options available — each with options in ecology and natural resources or cell and molecular biology.
- Thesis students conduct individual research projects that are funded from a diverse set of internal and external sources with the guidance of a faculty advisor.
- the majority of thesis students earn assistantships to waive tuition and cover living expenses.
- Student research projects involve investigation into a variety of topics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Special Topics in Biology
- Research Design
- Seminar in Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Microbiology View 155 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.