The Saint Cloud State University programs offer advanced study in addictions counseling, Applied Behavior Analysis, clinical mental health counseling, college counseling and student development, marriage and family therapy, rehabilitation counseling and school counseling.
- Faculty are involved with and have partnerships with more than 120 agencies nationally and internationally
- Available on campus or online
- Graduate assistantships offered on campus in both fall and spring semesters
- Students come from 18 countries, 50 states and all Canadian provinces
- Students present at state, regional and international conferences through involvement in research with faculty
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Practicum in Behavior Analysis
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavioral Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Teaching View 917 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12444 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12904 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8878 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.