During the Clinical Research program of Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences students will build on their undergraduate degree to develop, conduct, and monitor clinical trials on either a patient-based clinical research track or an industry-related track.
During this flexible program, you can study part-time or full-time, online or on campus in less than two years. You’ll learn from executives with experience in drugs, devices and biologics, healthcare and policy, in face-to-face settings. You’ll graduate with broad knowledge of clinical research topics, including bioethics and regulations, product (drug, device, biologic, etc.) development, biostatistics, research methodology, protocol design, proposal development, clinical trial management, and regulatory affairs. And you’ll join a substantial network of alumni who work in the industry as you build your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Pharmaceutical R&D: From Discovery to Market
- Research Methodology and Development of Protocols and Proposals
- Conducting Clinical Research Studies
- Graduate Project in Clinical Research
- Statistics in Clinical Research
- FDA and Regulatory Affairs
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National applicants - Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 847 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Baccalaureate degree in related field preferred
- Experience, interest or current employment in a research field
International1235 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1235 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1235 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1235 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Full-time tuition: 1,235 USD per credit hour
- Online tuition: 990 USD per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.