Why Rhode Island College?
Imbued by a philosophy of rigorous training, our program maintains a very low faculty to student ratio. Tuition costs for the discipline also rank among the lowest in southern New England and GRE waivers are granted to RIC and University of Rhode Island alumni for disciplines connected to the social sciences.
All Justice Studies students from Rhode Island College will complete a research-based thesis or an applied research or evaluation project as part of the curriculum. Most courses will be hybrid, involving a combination of in-class and online instruction, and will be offered in the evening.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar in Justice Studies
- Independent Study I
- Independent Study II
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Public Law Criminology View 223 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- TOEFL minimum score of 81 web-based (213 computer-based or 550 written) or IELTS minimum score of 6.5. See appendix for English language proficiency testing services.
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) academic records with a certified course-by-course evaluation and English translation from an approved agency (NACES or AICE). See appendix for a partial list of approved agencies.
- At least three professional reference letters and a personal resume.
- Some programs require the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test. Check the individual graduate program for specific requirement.
International943 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 943 USD per credit during 12 months.
National943 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 943 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State485 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.