Designed for both novice and experienced English language teachers, this program is the standard professional degree for positions in universities, language institutes, community colleges, and adult education programs.
The required courses for this program meet the standards for professional preparation established by TESOL, the international agency for English language teachers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Qualitative Research for Second Language Educators
- Theoretical Foundations of TESOL Methodology
- Descriptive English Grammar for TESOL
- TESOL Classroom Dynamics Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Teaching View 1056 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Review the application deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 2.8 minimum.
- Official Transcripts.
- Admission Application.
- Three Recommendation Forms, not letters.
- Three Essays.
- Chronological Resume.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Processing Fee US $30, non-refundable.
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.