Faculty and students join together in actively exploring the integration of Christian faith and professional counseling practice.
During the first year, students and faculty participate together in a year-long seminar entitled Foundations of Integration, which explores the impact of a Christian worldview on the developing identity of the professional counselor. During the practicum and internship in the second year, students and faculty participate in Internship Seminars focused on putting the concepts and theories of integration into practice.
- Foundations of Integration
- Clinical Research and Program Eval
- Counseling Skills & Techniques
- Counseling Skills Lab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCounselling View 894 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Bachelor's Degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution.
- GPA 3.0 minimum.
- GRE General Test. Institution Code 1905.
- Official Transcripts
- Online Application Form.
- Four Online Recommendation Forms, not letters. Letters are accepted as supplements to the forms.
- Chronological Resume.
- Interview with a CMHC Faculty Member.
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.