Human-Computer Interaction from the State University of New York at Oswego integrates concepts and methods from computer science, graphic design and the social sciences.
Drawing upon these concepts and methods, you will learn user-centered design approaches as you create information and communication technologies such as websites, mobile apps, computer games and software design.
- User experience designer
- Graphical user interface designer
- Front-end web designer
- Mobile app developer
- Human Computer Interaction
- HCI Methods - Design and Evaluation
- Graphical User Interfaces
- Software Design
- Contemporary Topics in HCI
- HCI Project
- Systems Simulation
- Artificial Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Computer Interaction Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 206 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
- Official transcript
- GPA of at least 3.0
- GRE scores (recommended)
- Program advisement meeting
- Personal Statement
- English Language Requirements
- A scanned copy of the biographical of your passport
- And an original bank statement with a bank official’s signature and stamp evidencing sufficient funds for your first year at SUNY Oswego
- A completed SUNY International Student Financial Statement signed by all parties
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee
International15889 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15889 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 471 USD per credit during 24 months.
Online out-of-state residents: $565 per credit
Living costs for Oswego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.