Mental Health Counseling from the State University of New York at Oswego consists of 60 credits, which allows you to create relationships with area leaders for future opportunities, plus see the skills, theories and ethics utilized in the practice.
Small class sizes and close interaction with our esteemed faculty will prepare you to enhance your professional development in various mental health counseling capacities.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Professional
- Race, Gender, and Class Issues in Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling & Consultation
- Professional Orientation & Ethics in Mental Health Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Group Process
- Clinical Assessment in Mental Health Counseling
- Vocational Development and Decision-Making
- Psychological and Educational Appraisal
- Family Systems
- Research Methods and Program Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 1318 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Official transcript(s)
- GPA of at least 3.0
- GRE scores
- Department interview
- Personal Statement
- English Language Requirements
- A scanned copy of the biographical of your passport
- And an original bank statement with a bank official’s signature and stamp evidencing sufficient funds for your first year at SUNY Oswego
- A completed SUNY International Student Financial Statement signed by all parties
- Two letters of recommendation
- $65 application fee
International28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 24 months.
National28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State14130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 471 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oswego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.