Finance from Bentley University can be completed through either a 10-course finance path or financial analytics path. The STEM-designated Financial Analytics track has a mathematical and capital market focus that will appeal to students interested in risk analysis, risk management, compliance, investment, and financial technology.
- Research Analyst
- Corporate Actions Research Analyst
- Chief Account Manager, Investor Services
- Financial Analyst
- Leadership Development Program, Finance
- Credit Analyst
- Managerial Statistics
- Economic Environment of the Firm
- Accounting for Decision-Making
- Corporate Finance: Theory, Tools and Concepts
- Financial Modeling
- International Financial Management
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Part-time fall deadline: 01/08/2021
- Part-time spring deadline: 14/12/2021
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 819 other Masters in Finance in United States
GMAT or GRE scores (may be waived for qualified students)
TOEFL/IELTS scores for international students (may be waived for qualified students)
Two letters of recommendation
Interview (may be requested by Bentley)
International46116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46116 USD per year during 11 months.
National46116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46116 USD per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Waltham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.