The Public Administration - Health Care Administration program at California State University East Bay is designed to increase students’ personal and professional effectiveness as employees of public, non-profit, and private organizations. The purpose of the Program is to prepare students for leadership positions in organizations with a commitment to social purpose, the public interest, and effective public problem solving.
Overall, emphasis is placed upon developing in its graduates sensitivities to a wide variety of human, social, and organizational realities in order to assist public organizations in formulating and achieving their goals and striving toward responsible social change.
The demand for the public administration degree and profession has continued to grow and much of the growth has been driven by the complex requirements for capable government employees to serve the needs of citizens. Public administrators manage nearly every aspect of public service at the federal, state and local levels offering the opportunity to help shape the future of our society.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Administration Philosophy, Theory, and Practice
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Seminar in Human Organizations, Change, and Social Realities
- Seminar in the Public Policy Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Sciences View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.