The Public Administration - Health Care Administration program at California State University East Bay is designed to increase students’ personal and professional effectiveness as employees of public, non-profit, and private organizations. The purpose of the Program is to prepare students for leadership positions in organizations with a commitment to social purpose, the public interest, and effective public problem solving.
Overall, emphasis is placed upon developing in its graduates sensitivities to a wide variety of human, social, and organizational realities in order to assist public organizations in formulating and achieving their goals and striving toward responsible social change.
The demand for the public administration degree and profession has continued to grow and much of the growth has been driven by the complex requirements for capable government employees to serve the needs of citizens. Public administrators manage nearly every aspect of public service at the federal, state and local levels offering the opportunity to help shape the future of our society.
- Public Administration Philosophy, Theory, and Practice
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Human Organizations, Change, and Social Realities
- Public Policy Process
- Health Care Legal, Diversity and Ethical Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Administration View 692 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- English language proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- CV / Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
International15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
National15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8429 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hayward
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.