With this International Law MicroMasters Program from Université Catholique de Louvain, you’ll master the language and institutions of international law. The MicroMasters Program will give you a clear understanding of the ways by which international law exists as a legal order and bears on domestic governance (human rights), war (law of armed conflicts) and the economy (investment law).
You’ll learn to decode international news from a legal perspective and to understand the legal rules at play in specific professional fields of international relations (diplomacy, humanitarian aid, NGOs...).
If you’re not a lawyer, you’ll become able to interact with professional lawyers in an articulate way.
If you already graduated in law, political sciences or international relations, you might even become interested in taking your credential to the next level and become an advanced master student at Louvain!
Your MicroMasters Credential from Université Catholique de Louvain - LouvainX will be worth 20 credits out of the 60 credits needed to complete the advanced master. 33% of study time saved!
What You'll Learn:
- Understand the legal rules at play in specific professional fields of international relations (diplomacy, humanitarian aid, NGOs...)
- Make sound legal arguments in order to enhance claims based on international law and interact with professional lawyers in an articulate way
- Decrypt international news from a legal perspective
- Career opportunities include: Attorneys, political scientists, journalists, economists, activists and NGO specialists
- members of the armed forces, Civil servants, members of governmental and intergovernmental organizations, diplomats, embassy staff
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Law
- International Investment Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Legal Studies View 7 other Masters in International Law in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
5% discount coupon: Z7LZNQ4TN3B2JTWU valid for any free course + certificate upgrade
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.