The International Hospitality Management MicroMasters program offers a new way of nurturing talents for the dynamic global hospitality industry.
This program is designed to develop leaders for the global hospitality industry. You will gain in-depth knowledge about the luxury market, the latest technologies in the field, and the best marketing, human resources, and other important business practices.
You will learn through a blend of strategic perspectives and pragmatic implementation, problem identification and decision-making, as well as interdisciplinary theories and management applications.
If you want to further your education, your MicroMasters program certificate can fast track your study for the on-campus Master of Science in International Hospitality Management, International Tourism and Convention Management or International Wine Management degree at a fraction of the cost.
- The demand for hospitality and tourism professionals is much higher than the supply. Tourism industry accounts for 319 million jobs in 2018, equivalent to 1 in 10 jobs in the global economy.
- Exciting career opportunities include brand managers, IT professionals, human capital experts, marketing executives, and consultants.
The International Hospitality Management MicroMasters Program is a MicroMasters Program offered at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - HKPolyUx.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What You'll Learn:
- Leadership skills and best practices for managing human resources.
- Integrated marketing management and strategies for the modern hospitality industry.
- Technologies and innovations in hospitality and beyond.
- Luxury product concepts, power of luxury brands, and evaluation of luxury experiences.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
Once admitted, you will be able to transfer 9 of the 31 credits required to complete the full Master’s degree.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 5 other programmes in Hospitality Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International712 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National712 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.