In the Azusa Pacific University ’s Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), current and aspiring educators learn alongside expert faculty who are motivated to serve God and their students, helping them gain the competencies and perspectives needed to teach English in a manner marked by professional excellence and intercultural sensitivity.
Three TESOL programs with distinct formats are available for a personalized learning experience: on campus in Azusa, online, or field-based while teaching abroad.
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 1103 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Statement of purpose describing educational and professional goals, including reasons for studying TESOL at APU
- Résumé or statement of experience
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from a professor or teacher acquainted with the applicant’s academic work.
- TOEFL scores
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International13835 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 16 months.
National13835 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 16 months.
tuition for: on campus and online
for field-based: 401
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.