The combined Physical Education master’s degree and added authorization program at Azusa Pacific University delivers a comprehensive educational package. Graduates gain a marketable specialty in adapted physical education that allows for expanded employment opportunities and the skills to make a difference in the lives of diverse students.
- Graduate with your degree in as little as 18–24 months.
- Benefit from a blend of relevant coursework, scholarly research, and practical training in the field.
- Study alongside expert faculty who bring their experience to the learning environment.
- Earn your degree from a top Christian university dedicated to God First since 1899.
- Physical Education Teaching Methods for Individuals with Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Physical Education Teaching Methods for Individuals with Severe to Profound Disabilities
- Motor Assessment for Students Living with Disabilities
- Management of Adapted Physical Education Programs
- Field Experience in Adapted Physical Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Sports Sciences View 3468 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Azusa Pacific University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations submitted by principals, district administrators, professors, or employers who have current knowledge of the applicant’s academic ability and potential
- Résumé or statement of experience including the most relevant work and volunteer experience
- Letter to the dean describing educational goals as well as short- and long-term professional goals
- Proof of Multiple or Single Subject Physical Education Teaching Credential or Education Specialist Credential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 745 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 745 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.