Students benefit from concentrated interaction with School of Music faculty and outside professionals. The Music Performance of Azusa Pacific University requirements include core courses and specialization in one of the following: piano and organ, vocal performance, instrumental performance, and keyboard collaborative arts.
- Freedom to integrate faith into music performance
- Private teachers who are working professionals from Los Angeles, New York, and abroad
- Access to the greater Los Angeles area, which provides performance opportunities in many different venues including musicals, operas, church concerts, recording studios, orchestras, jazz bands, etc.
- The Artist Concert Series and Artist in Residence program, which provide students the opportunity to interact with active professional musicians, including performers, composers, arrangers, and conductors
- Musicology: The Renaissance
- Musicology: The Baroque
- Musicology: The Nineteenth Century
- Musicology: The Twentieth Century
- Advanced Analysis of Form and Style
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline – March 15
DisciplinesMusic View 1043 other Masters in Music in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Résumé or statement of experience including academic experience and employment in the music field and professional organizations. Performance majors, please include a repertory list of major performance areas.
- Letter of intent (500-1,000 words) addressed to the Associate Chair of Graduate Studies
- Two letters of recommendation: one from an academic and/or professional source, and one from a personal source (no family members).
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International10095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.