Through a combination of classroom instruction—48 units in biblical, theological, and ministerial studies—and supervised ministry experience, students develop a practical theology of church leadership and concentrate on one area of ministry: church leadership and development, urban studies, or general electives. Whichever area you choose, Azusa Pacific will help you transform the world with Christ.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Torah and Prophets: Exodus-2 Kings
- Paul the Pastor and Theologian
- Christian Theology
- Church History I
- Church History II
- Christian Formation and Discipleship
- Ministry Life and Leadership
- The Gospels and Christology
- Community Retreat
- Mentored Ministry
- Servant Leadership and Church Management
- Contemporary Issues in Ministry
- The Missional Church
- Seminar in Ministry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 655 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- An International Graduate Application form (Apply Online | Download PDF*)
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- A letter to the dean
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Experience or Resume
- Official university transcripts (Please see the Transcript Policy below.)
- Official TOEFL (90 iBT M.A./M.S.) or IELTS (7.0 M.A./M.S.) score
International555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 555 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 555 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.