The California State University, East Bay School of Engineering, provides an interdisciplinary master’s of science degree in Engineering Management.
This Engineering Management degree at California State University East Bay is designed for working engineers and professionals who are in leadership/management positions or who are planning to advance their careers into the management of technical enterprises. It is also designed to benefit engineering or science graduates who are interested in assuming leadership positions in industry.
Students gain theoretical and practical training in how to plan, organize, allocate resources, and direct and control activities that have technological components.
The Engineering Management Degree MS is designed for engineering or science graduates interested in assuming leadership positions in industry. Students gain theoretical and practical training in how to plan, organize, optimize and allocate resources, and to direct and control projects and activities that have technological components. Examples include: Managing technical enterprises and technical personnel; System analyst; Technical project leader. These positions occur in diverse industry sectors such as telecommunications, software development, healthcare, financial institutions and service industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Statistics and Probability
- Statistics and Probability for Science and Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 884 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.