Centered on Azusa Pacific University's values-based education, Azusa Pacific’s Master of Science in Nursing in Healthcare Administration and Leadership program aims to develop compassionate, collaborative leaders dedicated to making a difference in health care.
Available fully online with some courses also available at three Southern California locations, this MSN program is designed for registered nurses with a bachelor’s degree in nursing who are looking to advance their career and move into healthcare management and leadership roles. Whether you choose to complete the program entirely online or take a few classes on campus, course scheduling is designed to support working professionals.
- Bioethics and Health Care Policy
- Graduate Statistics
- Spiritual Concept Analysis in Health Care
- Research and Theory in Healthcare
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The application deadline is approximately three weeks before the start of each semester.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 301 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Written statement, one to two pages in length:
- Copy of active and unencumbered nursing license in the state where the clinical practicum experience will take place
- Current résumé, including the following:
- Two recommendations from professional references who have the ability to evaluate your performance (e.g. managers, supervisors, and academic faculty; not coworkers)
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 789 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 789 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.