Centered on APU's values-based education, the Master of Science in Nursing in Healthcare Administration and Leadership program aims to develop compassionate, collaborative leaders dedicated to making a difference in health care.
Available fully online with some courses also available at three Southern California locations, this MSN program at Azusa Pacific University is designed for registered nurses with a bachelor’s degree in nursing who are looking to advance their career and move into healthcare management and leadership roles.
Whether you choose to complete the program entirely online or take a few classes on campus, course scheduling is designed to support working professionals.
- Bioethics and Health Care Policy
- Graduate Statistics
- Spiritual Concept Analysis in Health Care
- Research and Theory in Healthcare
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The application deadline is approximately three weeks before the start of each semester.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Informatics View 114 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Azusa Pacific University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Written statement, one to two pages in length:
- Copy of active and unencumbered nursing license in the state where the clinical practicum experience will take place
- Current résumé, including the following:
- Two recommendations from professional references who have the ability to evaluate your performance (e.g. managers, supervisors, and academic faculty; not coworkers)
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International15910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 860 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 860 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.