Digital leaders are in high demand as business increasingly relies on digital technologies. These leaders are tech savvy, data driven and are able to inspire teams to engage in rapid experimentation that drives transformation and business outcomes.
Given the scale of digital disruptions, the skills and perspectives of digital leaders are now required in every industry and job function: from operations to HR; accounting to product development; marketing to strategy.
In this Digital Leadership MicroMasters Program at Boston University - BUx, you will develop the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation. You will gain hands on experience in understanding and articulating:
- Strategies to drive and transform your business in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Development of platform based strategies for growth;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies;
- Average salary for leadership positions in the IT industry is $101,020. (SOURCE: Burning Glass)
- Immediate career opportunities include: Project Managers, Team Leads, Program Managers, First time managers, Mid-career professionals, Process Leads, Entrepreneurs
- Longer term career prospects include roles such as Director for Business Development, Customer Experience, HR, Operations, Business Strategist, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What You'll Learn:
- Develop an experimental capability to drive business outcomes
- Harness data to improve business decisions
- Lead people and teams in dynamic environments
- Transform your business model to succeed within digital disruptions
- Develop platform based strategies for growth and innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1400 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1995 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1995 USD for the full programme and a duration of 42 days.
National1995 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1995 USD for the full programme and a duration of 42 days.
5% discount coupon: Z7LZNQ4TN3B2JTWU valid for any free course + certificate upgrade
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.