Small classes that facilitate greater student access to professors of Conducting programme of Azusa Pacific University.
- Freedom to integrate faith and musicianship
- Interaction with a variety of performance groups
- Access to the greater Los Angeles area, which provides opportunities in many different venues including musicals, operas, church concerts, recording studios, orchestras, jazz bands, etc.
- Advanced Analysis of Form and Style
- Musicology: The Renaissance
- Musicology: The Baroque
- Musicology: The Nineteenth Century
- Musicology: The Twentieth Century
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline – March 15
DisciplinesMusic View 1041 other Masters in Music in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Résumé or statement of experience including academic experience and employment in the music field and professional organizations. Performance majors, please include a repertory list of major performance areas.
- Letter of intent (500-1,000 words) addressed to the Associate Chair of Graduate Studies
- Two letters of recommendation: one from an academic and/or professional source, and one from a personal source (no family members).
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International12114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.