College Counseling and Student Development is offered at Azusa Pacific University.
- Develop visionary leadership and foster student learning.
- Facilitate effective campus and community relationships.
- Develop skills in pluralism, inclusion, and social justice.
- Apply classroom learning to supervised fieldwork in a college or university.
- Two-year on-campus program for full-time students.
- College Student Affairs
- The Role of Diversity in Student Affairs Practice
- Inclusive Diversity Practices in Student Affairs
- Quantitative Analysis in College Student Affairs
- Foundations of Higher Education
- The Process Of Adult Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
priority deadline: if admitted, will have the opportunity to come to campus in early spring to interview for on-campus assistantships.
DisciplinesCounselling View 1042 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Résumé or statement of experience
- Two letters of recommendation from those who can speak to your academic and/or professional interests, aptitude, and potential;
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International17887 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17887 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.