With a wealth of opportunities available, a master’s degree in science and technology equips you for leadership in biotechnology careers. Azusa Pacific’s Master of Science in Biotechnology prepares graduates for success in this rapidly growing field by providing training in key areas, including molecular and cellular biology, mathematical modeling, mining of biological databases, regulatory affairs, clinical trials, project management, and biomedical products manufacturing.
Azusa Pacific University’s Biotechnology degree program, an applied science master’s degree, is designed for individuals (preprofessionals and industry professionals) with bachelor's degrees in molecular or cellular biology, biochemistry, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering or computer science, and an interest in working in companies immersed in these fields.
- Pharmaceutical research and development
- Bioinformatics and biostatistics
- Pharma and biopharma regulatory affairs
- Clinical trials project management
- Pharmaceutics manufacturing
- Medical products quality assurance and quality control
- Biotechnology business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Commercialization of Technology
- Molecular Biology and Pharmacology of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
- Regulatory Affairs for the Biotechnology Industry
- Probability and Statistics for the Biotechnology Industry
- Project Management for the Biotechnology Industry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
January 15 - Early Application Deadline (Priority)
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology Bioinformatics View 156 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters, to be submitted by those with knowledge of your professional ability and potential
- One-page personal statement describing why you wish to study biotechnology at APU as well as where you see yourself going in this career field
- In-person interview for qualified, selected applicants
International1031 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1031 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1031 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1031 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.