The Geology program offered by University of Arkansas provides instruction in practical geologic interpretation, with emphasis on field relationships. This instructional strength includes all levels of teaching and supports an active research program that serves to strengthen the research and communication skills of the students through writing assignments, oral presentations, and participation in professional societies.
Students intending to enter the industrial workforce are encouraged to maintain a broad perspective with an emphasis in an area of geology that has a demonstrated record of past employment, such as petroleum geology or environmental geology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Geosciences
- Advanced Field Methods of Applied Hydrogeology
- Economic Geology
- Geology of Our National Parks
- Petroleum Geology
- Karst Hydrogeology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology View 179 other Masters in Geology in United States
- Students admitted to graduate study should have completed an undergraduate geology program
- Applicants lacking an appropriate background may satisfy deficiencies while enrolled in Graduate School.
- Prospective students should submit application forms, three letters of recommendation, and a statement of their graduate and professional goals
International28042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28042 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28042 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10336 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.