The Elementary Education program from University of Wisconsin - River Falls has been revised to meet the needs of our students and to align with the licensing requirements of the Wisconsin Department of Instruction (DPI). Students will complete requirements for their teaching license within two years and can choose to complete a master’s degree with one additional course.
- Completion of Wisconsin certification requirements for Early Childhood through Middle Childhood (grades preK-6) while pursuing the master's degree.
- Field experiences during the day in elementary and early childhood settings are integrated throughout the program.
- Year-round classes are held during the evenings in combination with online and summer coursework.
- Psychology of Teaching and Learning
- Historical, Philosophical and Multicultural Foundations of Education
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Curriculum and Early Childhood Methods
- Health and Physical Education for Elementary Teachers
- Literacy Methods: English Language Arts Assessment, Instruction and Intervention
- Social Studies Methods and Children's Literature
- Inclusive Education for English Learners and Students with Special Needs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 4369 other Masters in Education in United States
- An earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a four-point scale) or an average of at least 2.90 based on the last 64 semester credits (90 quarter credits) of the undergraduate program
- Completed application received with $56 processing fee
- Any additional admissions requirements specific to your program
International29792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 931 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 931 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 424 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.