Who Should Apply
Individuals interested in preparing for employment as a counselor in a school setting, from all professional backgrounds.
- The Counseling program from University of Wisconsin - River Falls is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- Prepares students to work as school counselors at all levels (PK - 16).
- Customized graduation plans based on professional experience and diverse graduate students' needs.
- Evening and summer courses on the River Falls campus and the UWRF Hudson Center in Hudson, WI.
- Approachable and available faculty members.
- School Counseling
- Lifespan Human Development
- Counseling Practicum
- Cultural & Ethical Foundations of Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Appraisal & Intervention
- Group Counseling
- Counseling Theory and Skills
- Comprehensive School Counseling Programming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling Psychology View 603 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
- An earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a four-point scale) or an average of at least 2.90 based on the last 64 semester credits (90 quarter credits) of the undergraduate program
- Completed application received with $56 processing fee
- Any additional admissions requirements specific to your program
International13992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 583 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 535 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 424 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.