Blend theory with practice with our Master's in Gender and Cultural Studies and Public Policy degree
Simmons University's Master’s in Gender and Cultural Studies and Public Policy is ideal preparation for those with a particular interest in issues of diversity, race, gender, class, ethnicity, ability, and sexual orientation in public policy.
This program affords students the core skills and most essential content knowledge of public policy, at the same time that it offers students broad exposure to field of gender and cultural theory. Students in the program will be taught to apply this integration to real world issues. As a result, this program prepares graduates equally well to work in a policy setting or a nonprofit organization, where policy knowledge and analysis skills can heighten marketability.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Policy Analysis
- Social Policy
- Economic Policy
- Quantitative Analysis
- Intersectionality and Public Policy
- Feminist International Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Public Policy View 742 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- A completed application form. Be sure to review your completed form carefully and provide your electronic signature.
- Statement of purpose
- Current resume
- A theory-based, policy-based, or analytical writing sample.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate-level courses taken, including official transcripts from all study-abroad programs
- A non-refundable application fee of $35
International16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.