This degree program encompasses both the basic principles and the technological applications of biochemistry and biotechnology, and provides students with the training they need to become a part of the broad life sciences industry. Most courses are offered in the late afternoon or evening.
- The strength of our interdisciplinary curriculum is reflected in student scores on major field assessment exams, where our graduates rank very high compared to national norms.
- A large fraction of our students are engaged in research projects as part of their elective credit hours. Students work on individual projects in research labs of BCBT faculty members.
- Many graduates are employed in industry or academic laboratories. Graduates have also gone on to pursue further training in Ph.D. programs or professional schools of optometry, dentistry, medicine, or vetrinary medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Applied Bioinformatics
- Advanced Biotechnology Laboratory II
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Advanced Molecular Genetics of Bacteria
- Graduate Seminar
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 439 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far
- Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates
- Transcripts are required from all universities attended
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1169 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1169 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1169 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1169 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State476 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 476 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.