The polytechnic approach in the Master of Science degree in Training and Human Resource Development program from University of Wisconsin Stout creates a unique combination of competencies in our graduates, including the ability to:
- Lead the Learning Function: Serve as a strategic partner with senior leadership, develop and manage human capital, implement learning projects, and evaluate technology to enhance learning
- Improve Human Performance in an Organizational Context: Draw on business acumen, analyze needs, propose solutions, design learning, deliver training, and measure or evaluate effectiveness
- Facilitate Organizational Change: Facilitate strategic planning for change, build trust, influence stakeholders, leverage diversity, and help manage culture change
- Manage Organizational Knowledge: Serve as a catalyst for knowledge sharing, understand business technology and how it enables and encourages organizational learning
- Learning Technologies
- People Process Culture
- Organizational Consulting
- Organization Development
- Seminar in Training and Human Resource Development
- Systematic Training Design and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Teaching View 203 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 12 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.