Students are engaged in educational and clinical research programs and practical experiences which incorporate leading-edge technology and best practices. The curriculum and associated instruction provide a solid foundation for future learning and professional growth.
The Kinesiology MA program offered at California State University, Fresno incorporates many opportunities for professional certification through prestigious national organizations and governing bodies. Students become experts in exercise, fitness, performance, and wellness.
- The facilities include a gymnasium; 12 tennis courts; a mat/gymnastics facility; a weight/cardio room; two multipurpose/dance rooms; an all-weather track; multi-purpose fields for softball, soccer, football, ultimate Frisbee, and golf; a putting green and associated sand bunkers; a swimming complex; and outdoor basketball courts.
- Modern, well-equipped instructional and research labs in exercise physiology, biomechanics, sports and exercise psychology, and athletic training are central components of the department.
- Final Student Teaching Seminar - Kinesiology
- Swimming for Beginners
- Water Aerobics
- Hip Hop Dance
- Partners Club Dancing
- Social Dance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesKinesiology View 281 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 12 months.
National15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5075 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.