Agriculture from Murray State University allows students to pursue advanced course work in their chosen area of concentration.
Students completing the MS degree at Murray State University find ready acceptance in the job market in a wide variety of agricultural business industries. They are also in great demand by universities offering programs at the doctoral level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Computer Applications
- Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis
- Research Methodology
- Training and Presentation Development Strategies for Agricultural Audiences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAgriculture View 175 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.