The programs utilize the services and facilities of community agencies and school districts within the university service area.
The M.S. in Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, at California State University, Fresno, is a 60-unit CORE accredited program that aims to prepare professionals who are culturally competent, and able to provide rehabilitation and mental health counseling to individuals with disabilities in an ethical manner while adhering to the Code of Professional Ethics and Scope of Practice for the profession.
Students have the ability to pursue certification as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and National Certified Counselor, as well as undergo requirements that position them for the Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor credential. The program is ranked 13th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, and is a national leader in hands-on, real world rehabilitation in California and beyond.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Laws Relating to Children
- Introduction to Counseling
- Counseling and Mental Health
- Topics in Counseling
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Human Services Professionals
- Seminar in Multicultural Aspects of Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Counselling View 881 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15147 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.