Successful completion of the program leads to recommendation for licensure as a school counselor in Minnesota or Wisconsin. If a student plans to become licensed in a state other than Minnesota or Wisconsin, they are advised to become familiar with the specific licensure requirements of the state in which they plan to practice. The School Counseling Program is CACREP and NCATE accredited.
This program is CACREP accredited.
- Multiculturalism and Diversity
- Foundations of Counseling
- Development over the Lifespan
- Group Theory and Practice
- Tests & Measurements
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSchool Counselling Educational Psychology View 515 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Complete the online Application for Admission to School of Graduate Studies. A one-time nonrefundable graduate study application fee of $20 is required.
- Request one official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate college or university attended.
- All transcripts must be submitted directly by each institution to the School of Graduate Studies Office.
- Transcripts must show that the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree was received from an institution accredited by an appropriate national accrediting body, a regional accrediting agency or by the reporting state agency of the state in which the college or university is located.
International19380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 646 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 646 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 428 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.