About the Computer Science program
If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related degree program and would like to pursue a graduate degree with a focus on theoretical or engineering aspects of computing technology the Master's degree in Computer Science offered by University of Houston Victoria may be a good fit for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing
- Network Design and Management
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Automata and Formal Languages
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 984 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Apply Texas Application.
- Official Academic Credentials/Transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT).
- F-1 Student Agreement: signed and completed international student F1 Student Agreement Form.
- Financial Sponsorship.
- Additional International Documents.
- Activate your Jagspace access.
- Additional required program documents (letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, etc.).
- Bacterial Meningitis. Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses.
International27684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.