Occupational Safety and Health from Murray State University will prepare you for a career in a variety of fields based on your concentration of study. Complete your degree in 30 credit hours with thesis and non-thesis options.
Learn from skilled faculty which will lead to a lifetime of success. Through specialty labs and equipment you will interact directly with the tools you will use in the safety field. After graduation, you will have the professional advantage of a great job market and competitive annual salaries, with the personal advantage of keeping people safe.
- Safety Manager
- Safety Engineer
- Industrial Hygienist
- Environmental Engineer
- Risk Manager
- Loss Control Specialist
- Environmental Safety And Health Specialist
- Safety Director
- Construction Site Safety Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety Program Development
- Occupational Diseases
- Industrial Hygiene Sampling Strategies
- Global Issues in Occupational Safety and Health
- Transportation Management
- Biostatistics and Probability
- Safety and Health Program Management and Training
- Loss Control Management and Measurement
- Legal Aspects of Safety and Health
- Ergonomics and Biomechanics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1352 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum GPA of 3
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.