Mathematics from Murray State University consists of a core of applied mathematics together with a core (at most nine hours) in an allied field such as business, computer science, physics, economics or finance.
The program is flexible and is particularly suited to meet the needs of students preparing for careers in business, industry, or government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus and Analytic Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Matrix Theory and Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Advanced Calculus
- Mathematical Statistics
- Applied Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics View 603 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum GPA of 3
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.