Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at UC Merced is for students ready to engage in cutting-edge research that crosses disciplines. Our faculty and students actively seek to uncover new knowledge in related areas covering everything from robotics and mechatronics to computational neuroscience and animation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Digital Image Processing
- Parallel Computing
- Advanced Topics in Computer Systems
- Embedded Computer Systems
- Networking of Embedded Sensor Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Computational Geometry
- Computer Graphics
- Robot Algorithms
- Theory of Computation
- Program Verification and Model Checking
- Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
- Computer Vision
- Matrix Computation
- Machine Learning
- Database Systems Implementation
- Approximation Algorithms
- Advanced Topics in Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- Advanced Topics in Robotics
- Advanced Topics in Machine Learning
- Advanced Topics in Intelligent Systems
- Big Data Systems and Analytics
- Advanced Topics in Motion Planning
- Advanced Topics in Computer Vision
- Computer Animation and Simulation
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Seminar
- Cognitive Science Graduate Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 322 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
In addition to campuswide criteria, the EECS Admission Committee evaluates applicants’ backgrounds in computer science and electrical engineering. The successful applicant is supposed to demonstrate an adequate preparation in numerous areas, including, but not limited to, computer architecture; operating systems; computer networks; programming languages; data structures and algorithms; mathematics (linear algebra, differential equations, numerical methods, probability and statistics); systems and signals; circuit design; control theory; and communications. An applicant to EECS can be granted conditional admission pending remedial classes that would allow the student to take EECS graduate classes.
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.