Drawing on the School of Information’s strengths in Information Science and Human–Computer Interaction, the program prepares students for work across the full lifecycle of data, from data acquisition, manipulation, and storage, to statistical analysis and interpretation, and dissemination of data artifacts through visual and narrative means.
The Data Analytics and Visualization program at Pratt Institute creates well-rounded data professionals who have strong statistical and technology skills combined with strengths in research, communication, and design, allowing them to ask sophisticated research questions around data, convey information effectively in visual and written communications, and design intuitive, meaningful, and engaging experiences of data.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced GIS
- Government Information: Users, Sources & Democracy
- Interactive Web Mapping and Coding
- Spatial Statistics for GIS
- Information and Human Rights
- Data Librarianship & Management
- Research Design & Methods
- Programming User Interfaces
- Web Development
- Database Design & Development
- Information Architecture & Interaction Design
- Advanced User Experience Design
- Information Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 204 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International27954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27954 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National27954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27954 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.