Biology from Murray State University aims to prepare students for graduate and professional schools, employment in entry-level research and development, and teaching positions in the biological sciences.
Our graduates started their careers in fields like:
- Wildlife biology
- Physiological ecology
- Conservation biology
- Aquatic ecology
- Cell and molecular biology
- Fisheries biology
- Taxonomic botany
- Animal behavior
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Scientific Communication
- Biological Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Genetics View 474 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- GRE: You must have GRE scores to be admitted. We require a score of ~300 (50th percentile Verbal and 50th percentile Quantitative) on the GRE for unconditional acceptance.
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.0 for unconditional acceptance, if lower than 3.0, you can be accepted conditionally and must maintain GPA of 3.0 for the first 9 credit hours.
- Complete the application process
- Send a letter of intent to the biology graduate program coordinator.
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.