Students are prepared as generalists; however, a strong foundation allows for future specialization after graduation. This program is ideal for career-changers who already have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and who want to continue working while going to OT school.
The University of Indianapolis Occupational Therapy program at University of Indianapolis is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Occupational Therapy and the Doctor of Occupational Therapy programs differ primarily by format, research requirements and clinical experience.
- The MOT program has a focus on evidence-based practice, while the OTD focus is on research.
- MOT classes are offered one day per week, allowing for working professionals to remain in their jobs while going to school.
- The OTD is a traditional program with classes offered during the weekdays. In addition, students in the OTD program will complete one additional clinical rotation (Level III/Advanced Placement).
- Issues in OT Practice I
- Occupational Development
- Gross Anatomy
- Applied Occupational Anatc
- Research Methodology
- Research Application I
- Conditions in Occupation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1983 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Admission to the entry-level Master of Occupational Therapy program is competitive. In order to be considered an eligible applicant, you must provide evidence that you will complete a bachelor’s degree in any field at any regionally accredited college or university by the time you enter the program. Your cumulative GPA must be at least 3.0.
- In addition, you must provide evidence that you will have completed prerequisite courses by the time you enter the program with a GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a C in any of the prerequisites.
International28260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 942 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 942 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.