Above all, History program at University of Indianapolis serves those seeking to further their understanding of historical relevance in today’s world.
Through your in-depth journey into the past, you'll advance your knowledge through significant historical research, writing and analytical skills.
A Foundation for the Future
- An MA in History can open a variety of doors to exciting and rewarding careers. Many of our graduates have gone on to careers in secondary and higher education or public history. Others have put the historian’s transferable skills to good use by building careers in state and local government, law and military service or business and industry. Regardless of where you go in the future, you'll leave with new insights into a wide array of historical developments, ideas and personalities, enhancing your understanding of our ever-changing world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- With courses ranging from War in the Modern World and Modern Britain to the Civil War and the Civil Rights Movement, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in various interesting topics while fulfilling your degree requirements.
- Our graduate faculty will guide you in your choice of courses, comprehensive exam fields and/or thesis topic, tailoring your experience to fit your goals and interests.
- You may further personalize your program of study with up to two electives in a related discipline, such as English or International Relations.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 662 other Masters in History in United States
- Online graduate application
- $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from each university or college attended, showing completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. If applying from outside the U.S., the applicant's transcript should show the equivalent of a bachelor's degree.
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores
International16080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.