Do you love the English language? Are you looking for a way to broaden your horizons and further your career? Then consider a master’s program at University of Indianapolis that can supply you with the tools and resources you need to become successful in your endeavors. You may enjoy sitting down and reading a novel, or discussing the merits of Victorian literature, or maybe you just want to learn how to write better. The Master of Arts in English program at UIndy can help you develop those skills that can prepare you for careers in education, writing, publication, literary criticism and more.
The Master of Arts in English is one of UIndy’s most flexible graduate programs, with the option to pick and choose what you study. Although most classes meet face-to-face, some hybrid classes (which meet partially in-person and partially online) are also offered. Online-only courses are occasionally offered.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Renaissance Literature And Culture
- Twentieth-century Literature And Culture
- Contemporary Literature Ano Culture
- Eighteenth- Ano Nineteenth-century Literature Ano Culture
- Medieval English Literature
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 1043 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- The graduate English program at UIndy has two different application deadline dates. If you are interested in applying for Semester I, then your application must be submitted by July 15.
- If you are interested in starting the program during Semester II, then you need to apply by November 1. Late applications will still be considered, but those turned in before the due date will have priority.
International19296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.