The Anthropology program from University of Indianapolis is founded on anthropological and archaeological theory and hands-on training, which students apply to their research and the unique scientific study they are expected to complete for graduation.
The program also offers exposure to cutting-edge technology and encourages students to be active members of the professional scientific community. It is intended for highly motivated and talented students who plan on becoming a professional archaeologists or going on to doctoral study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar In Theory Of Archaeology
- Internship In Anthropology Or Archaeology
- Molecular Anthropology
- Archaeology Of Gender
- The Encultureo Body
- Historical Archaeology
- Dental Anthropology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnthropology History Ancient History View 168 other Masters in Ancient History in United States
- University of Indianapolis Graduate Admission Application
- Typed personal statement outlining career goals, research interests and reasons for applying to the program
- Typed list of all relevant coursework in anthropology and the natural sciences, with grades received
- Current resume or curriculum vitae listing prior anthropological/archaeological experience, field schools, special training, publications and presentations
- Three reference letters submitted on the Anthropology Reference Forms. Please choose individuals who are either familiar with your academic performance or who have supervised you in anthropology or science-related activities or research. If mailed, these individuals should directly mail their letters to the Shaheen College of Arts and Sciences.
International9864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 548 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 548 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.