Students completing the program have found employment with a variety of government organizations, universities, and the private sector.
- Recent graduates have found positions such as hydrographer for a NOAA consultant, coastal scientist for a private sector firm, an officer in the NOAA Commissioned Officer Corps, hydrologic technician with the USGS, and lecturer at a university.
- Graduates of the Coastal Marine and Wetland Studies program from Coastal Carolina University are also well prepared to pursue additional advanced degrees at CCU or other universities.
- Essential Quantitative Skills for Coastal and Marine Sciences
- Coastal Marine and Wetland Processes
- Coastal Marine and Wetland Ecology
- Coastal and Wetland Policy and Management
- Effective Scientific Communications: Preparing for Life as a Scientist
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarine Studies View 144 other Masters in Marine Studies in United States
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree for the M.S. program and either a master’s or bachelor’s degree for the Ph.D. program from a regionally accredited institution in a program appropriate to support graduate work in the SCMSS.
- Completion of a Coastal Carolina University application form.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) documented by official transcripts for all collegiate coursework.
International33060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 598 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Conway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.