The Masters of Professional Studies with a concentration in Public Health Administration at Fort Hays State University is designed to assist the individual in developing the skills necessary to deal with the complex health issues as seen in today’s world. The program provides the individual with the skill set necessary to identify and understand emerging public health issues, analyze options for addressing these issues, and locate the necessary resources to deal with them.
Those working in Public Health should be able to recognize and appreciate the importance of public health challenges ranging from health care access, the control of diseases and environmental issues related to health, emergency management, food safety, disease transmission and health-care costs.
Ready to glimpse your future career? Our in-depth, innovative program has prepared students for careers throughout the state, across the nation, and around the world. Some of our graduates have gone on to prestigious placements with the Orange Bowl, the Denver Broncos, and the Cooper Institute of Texas, but most of our graduates make a difference in their communities through high school athletics, recreation, and wellness programs. With the skills you learn at FHSU, you won't have to look outside your field to find a job.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research in Health and Human Performance
- Statistical Analysis in Health and Human Performance
- Global Health
- Epidemiology in Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 558 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Living costs for Hays
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.