The Health and Human Performance program at Fort Hays State University consists of a 17-hour core curriculum common to all Master of Science graduate students, plus an additional 15-hour accumulated from selected electives. You can choose a thesis option in any of the concentration areas with six hours of thesis becoming part of the 15 hour requirement. All students are required to successfully complete a comprehensive examination prior to graduation.
Ready to glimpse your future career? Our in-depth, innovative program has prepared students for careers throughout the state, across the nation, and around the world. Some of our graduates have gone on to prestigious placements with the Orange Bowl, the Denver Broncos, and the Cooper Institute of Texas, but most of our graduates make a difference in their communities through high school athletics, recreation, and wellness programs. With the skills you learn at FHSU, you won't have to look outside your field to find a job.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Physiological Analysis of Motor Activity
- Research in Health and Human Performance
- Concepts and Objectives of Physical Education
- Statistical Analysis in HHP
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 424 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 242 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.