The program has two objectives:
- To apply the critical view of organizations from social scientific perspectives
- To enhance students’ understanding of how organizations operate and change over time.
The performance and role of leadership in formal and informal settings is an integral part of the program. You will have the opportunity to develop skills and increase your knowledge in selected discipline areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Higher Education Structure and Policy
- Historical Administration
- Leadership in Society
- Management Information Systems
- Public Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.75. The ODL Admissions Committee may request an interview if an applicant's GPA is below 2.75.
- Submit the graduate application form along with:Current resume
- Personal goals statement, usually one page single-spaced explaining your personal and/or professional goals for pursuing the program
- Undergraduate transcript(s)
- Requisite application fee
- Track Selection Form.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.